Weapons of Mass Data | Coder Radio 3032 April 2018
What is focus for the software industry? And is focus always a good thing, or can it lead to tunnel vision? Support Coder Radio
- Patrick says don’t over value those Google emails
- Phil Says we don’t talk about Sun Enough…
- Apple Plans to Use Its Own Chips in Macs From 2020, Replacing Intel — Apple working on software platform to merge iPad, Mac apps
- NeXT vs Sun - YouTube — In 1991 Steve Jobs’ company commissioned an head-to-head programming competition to show how much faster and easier it was to program a NeXT computer vs a Sun workstation. The NeXT operating system went on to be the foundation for Apple’s Macintosh OS-X about a decade later.
- Sun Microsystems — Sun was founded on February 24, 1982.