The Optional Option | Coder Radio 34015 January 2019
Wes joins Mike for a special Coder. They share thoughts on the costs and benefits of Optionals in Swift, uncover Mike's secret love affair with F#, and debate the true value of serverless. Support Coder Radio
- Mark’s IoT Feedback
- IOKit — The I/O Kit framework implements non-kernel access to I/O Kit objects (drivers and nubs) through the device-interface mechanism.
- Does iPad Pro (2018) support IOKit? — IOKit has included iOS support since 2.0
- Elixir — Elixir is a dynamic, functional language designed for building scalable and maintainable applications.
- Craft and deploy bulletproof embedded software in Elixir
- NervesHub — NervesHub helps you manage firmware updates for Nerves devices.
- Elixir Mix Podcast — A weekly discussion with Elixir developers.
- Optional - Swift Standard Library — A type that represents either a wrapped value or nil, the absence of a value.
- Swift optionals explained simply
- F# Software Foundation — F# is a mature, open source, cross-platform, functional-first programming language
- Datomic Ions — Ions let you develop applications for the cloud by deploying your code to a running Datomic cluster.
- Rich Hickey on Datomic Ions