The Grey Havens | Coder Radio 37516 September 2019
We say goodbye to the show by taking a look back at a few of our favorite moments and reflect on how much has changed in the past seven years. Support Coder Radio
- Coder Radio Back Catalog
- Coder Radio - A New Developer Podcast! — A weekly talk show taking a pragmatic look at the art and business of software development and related technologies.
- WWDC Fallout | Coder Radio 2 — Michael and Chris cover the items from WWDC that they think developers will be impacted by, discuss the Facebook pressure, and reflect on hardware updates announced.
- Docker All The Things | Coder Radio 66 — We’re joined by two gentlemen from dotCloud, the folks behind Docker. We chat about what Docker is best at, how far out the 1.0 release is, the projects use of Go, the future of Docker, and much more.
- Open Season on Swift | Coder Radio 182 — The majority of our discussion this week is around the open sourcing of Swift, what Apple got really right & what areas still really need improvement.
- Clojure Calisthenics | Coder Radio 325 — Wes joins Mike to discuss why .NET still makes sense, the latest antics from Fortnite, a brave new hope for JVM concurrency, and the mind-expanding benefits of trying a Lisp.
- Mike on Twitter — Software Developer & entrepreneur at a #startup in the #Aerospace and #IOT spaces. @TheMadBotterINC.
- Mike’s Blog — Meditations on the Art of Technology
- Check out Linux Headlines — Linux and open source headlines every weekday, in under 3 minutes.